Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Sleepless Nights

I don't know what it is lately but I've been having such a hard time getting to sleep at night!

I seriously stay up all hours of the night with a million things running through my mind, books I want to read, melodies that need transcribing, scenes or stories that need to be written down, e-mails that need to be sent... The list goes on!

It's not that I'm losing any sleep though, I seem to manage 9 hours a night by simply getting up at noon!

Starting tomorrow I get to re-train myself for school! Yikes. Basically no matter what time I go to bed I need to get up by a certain time so that I will eventually get tired enough that I can start going to bed earlier again.

1 week left of holidays and then the best semester of my life begins! All composition all the time! This will be the make or break to find out of this really is what I want to do for the rest of my life! I'm so excited! It's going to be hard but it's going to be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment