Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I Am Captivated

I know it has been a while since I have updated my blog, I guess it goes without saying (especially to anyone that knows me) that I am keeping myself beyond busy this summer. Balancing many jobs, friends, family, and even a new relationship! 

God has truly blessed me this past year with all that he has sent my way. The most incredible job opportunities that have the possibility of setting my future in the music industry onto the right path. He gave me the strength to discover who I am, who I want to be, and to identify where I am on that journey and what steps I need to take to get where I am called to go. 

But the most incredible blessing I have is the wonderful man that God has allowed to enter my life.

All of the years of finding faults in guys, and honing my skills in identifying what I want and need in a partner and future spouse seem to pay off. When this lovely lad came into my life there wasn't a moment in my mind that I didn't think he was something special. Little did I know that to him, I was apparently just as special! 

If anyone knows anything about me, they know that I don't have a history of having super long lasting relationships. Usually about a month give or take a few days. Well I am in that one month time window now, and as our first anniversary approaches, all I can think of is to keep thanking God for the wonderful blessing he has given me. 

I'm telling you guys, God knows what he's doing, that's for sure! 

-Tay 

No comments:

Post a Comment