Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fitness Motivation

Good morning bloggers,

So I don't know about most people, but I find great physical motivation from watching people work out, or seeing people with well built bodies. As a girl, I know a lot of other women who look at female fitness trainers and body builders, and they look to these ladies as motivation to workout. Call me weird, but I don't work that way.

I actually find it more motivating to look at male weight-lifters and watching them workout.

Well I stumbled across gold two nights ago when I stumbled across Team Grenade. Former military men who use military type training and exercise to get ripped.

If anyone knows me, they'll understand why I just had to watch this video, and as anyone who has ever worked out with me can vouch for, it was certainly the motivation for me.

Here's the video that I stumbled across: Team Grenade: Operation Desert Dawn



There's one man from the team that I thought looked like someone I know, which made the whole thing just a little bit funnier! So I decided to look this guy up and found out he's a personal trainer and has his own youtube channel with many workout videos and meals and such. I'll probably be keeping up with this guy for a while and using it as my motivation for a bit.

If you want to check out his channel, his name is Jamie Alderton, Click Here to go check his channel out!

I wasn't the only one to think his videos were motivational, I showed a few people in the Lounge on campus, the place all my other musician classmates hang out, and for an hour straight 4 of us watched these videos in amazement.

I've felt pretty unstoppable the past few days and my workouts have been intense and so well worth it. Even when I've come home late, I've done workouts that have gone past midnight, and to be honest, I feel incredible. I just have to keep it going and not stop!

Watch out world! 

- Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment