Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sabotaging Myself

Have you ever had a personality trait that your friends think is 'so you' so you just keep doing it for the reaction you get from your friends? Well I know that I've done that for as long as I can remember, but now I've come to the realization that I'm sabotaging myself!

Let me explain. I'm the kind of girl who sees a boy and goes "wow he's really cute" and the next day it's someone different, an someone new the day after that. Granted I just mean he's good looking and not that I would actually want to date him but I play it up because it makes my friends laugh. I never thought it was a big deal.

Well I feel that it's a big deal now. I'm beginning to feel like I found a guy that I would actually be very serious about dating but unfortunately he's one of my closest friends and has heard me talking about 'all these other boys' so how would he believe that I'm even serious about him? Honestly, he probably shouldn't unfortunately.

So even though I found what could be the best thing that could have happened to me, I have to stay quiet and stay just friends.

You can be darn sure that my 'oh isn't he cute' charade is going to stop too. If I want a future boyfriend to take me seriously about how I feel about him, he needs to know that I'm serious when I tell him how amazing he is.

Maybe in the future this will all work out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment