Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Resolution

Since we are now 10 days into 2013, I think it's time that I push through to my resolution for the New Year.

My resolution isn't to eat healthier, to go to the gym more often, to go do something, say something, or be a person that I don't actually want to be.

My true resolution is to find happiness. Not fake happiness, or temporary gratification but true happiness. This can only come from doing what needs to be done, growing as a person, and putting my trust in God. No one can give me the happiness I want but they are welcome to be a part of my daily laughter.

Even when you're sad, or depressed, or hurt, you can still be happy as a whole. I'm not saying that my whole year will be perfect, because I know that it won't be. There is going to be times that I will want to kick and scream because of how wrong things are going. But I can always trust that everything will turn out alright in the end.

Overall this will be my best year yet, no more relying on others opinions of me to dictate what I think of myself, no more waiting on my friends to join me on activities that I want to do. It's time to grab life by the horns and just live my life.

I hope you guys find happiness in the upcoming year!

God Bless

- Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment